Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, will work with New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) Japan, and other participating Eureka members to invest up to £2 million in innovation projects.
The aim of this competition is to fund business led, collaborative research and development (CR&D) projects focused on industrial research. This competition will be for innovative proposals developed between the UK, Japan and the other participating Eureka members. Innovate UK will be funding the UK partners only.
Eligibility: Your UK project must:
- have a grant funding request of no more than £600,000
- start by 1 August 2024
- end by 31 July 2028
- last between 12 and 48 months
Level of funding: Innovate UK have allocated up to £2 million to fund UK applicants undertaking innovation projects in this competition. Funding will be in the form of a grant.
- 24 October 2023 : online briefing event: watch the recording
- 31 January 2024: competition closes at 11:00 am BST
- 30 April 2024: applicants notified
31st Jan 2024