Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest up to £1.2 million into eight innovation projects.
The aim of this competition is to support cluster management projects for the eight innovation clusters being supported by Innovate UK Launchpad competitions. The funding will support operational costs for up to 24 months, allowing the innovation cluster to become more impactful as part of Innovate UK’s Launchpad programme.
Eligibility: Your funded project must:
- have a total grant funding request up to £150,000
- last up to 24 months
- carry out all of its project work in the UK, and have its impact in the innovation cluster you select
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- start at the earliest on 1 April 2024
- end by 30 June 2026
Level of funding: Your project’s total grant funding request can be up to £150,000.
Additional information: If you are successful in this cluster management competition, we will provide non-commercial information on those businesses supported by the Launchpad and their projects. You will not gain a formal role in their projects.
- 13 December 2023: deadline for application at 11:00 am BST
13th Dec 2023