FCDO invites applications for travel grants from UK-based researchers to build connection and research partnerships with local collaborators in South East Asia.
This initiative aims to support a UKRI-led Sustainable and Resilient Aquaculture Systems in Southeast Asia Research Programme under the International Science Partnerships Fund (ISPF) by facilitating multilateral high-quality interdisciplinary research proposals.
The travel grants are funded by FCDO’s Research and Innovation for Development in ASEAN (RIDA) project
Eligibility: The applicant must:
- hold a PhD degree or have equivalent research experience
- be based at a UK University or eligible research organisation, which is eligible to receive funding from UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- have submitted Notification of Intent (NOI) to submit research proposal(s) to BBSRC
- the visit must take place in at least 2 countries among 5 countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam
Level of funding: Each travel grant will sponsor a one-week visit for a UK-based researcher. The visit must finish by 20 March 2024. The value of each grant is set at a maximum of £2,700
- 05 February 2024: applications close at 11:00 p.m. GMT