With Brexit fast approaching, British universities are scenario-planning for a future which is hard to predict. Their international counterparts are likewise navigating shifting geopolitical sands.
The aim of our sixth International Higher Education Forum, this year under the theme thriving in a shifting global environment, is to help universities develop the strategies they will need to flourish in this context.
We’ll hear from experienced sector professionals, government, and senior representatives from UK and overseas partner organisations. We’ll explore trends, new developments and hear from university leaders about how they craft strategy during this period of unprecedented uncertainty.
With strands on international strategy, student mobility and the international research agenda, topics will include:
- EU student recruitment strategy post-Brexit
- TEF: the international implications
- Outward student mobility and its relationship to widening participation
- Diversifying sources of research income
- Proving the worth of international higher education to our local communities
Join over 400 colleagues to discuss higher education internationalisation in all its forms.
Last year’s event sold out so book early to secure your place.